Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update Day 8 and 9

Saturday, March 13, 2010
My days may be a little off, but we'll use this as days 8 and 9. I've moved and my life has undergone many changes. The good news it that I'm still on the program. I purchased a blender and blended my shakes at the hotel until I settled into my new place. This program is the best. I'll resume posting photos in the next few days, but I love this program. The weight is coming off and my friends are noticing it too, now.

After the move I craved my shakes so much that I had to buy a new blender. I've saved tons of money on food and rely mostly on the shakes, I can now go the entire day without eating and just shaking. Not recommended by the program, but when I'm running around it's all that really want.


0 comments:

Post a Comment