Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 3 - If It's this Good I don't Want to Quit

Friday, March 5, 2010

Can you really have too much of a good thing? Today I made my IsaLean Shake and added organic blueberries and strawberries - Oh, So Good!

Happy Hour at the Mexican Restaurant went very well. I refueled with Nachos and a Taco! We shared the appetizers and I had one drink. I don't know how many calories - I wasn't' too concerned with it at the time. Since, I didn't get hungry last night, I will have my shakes for breakfast and lunch and eat at night. I dislike feeling hungry at night, and that wont last for very long as a lifestyle change.

Returned to fiber full throttle. Not sure if it was the Mexican food, but I'm now taking the fiber capsules and the Metamucil wafers in addition to the IsaFlush. Girl has gotta do what a girl has to do.

Everything else is going well. If you have questions or want to try IsaGenix send me an email at GetHealthyandFit@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment